CSK head, PZ, yellow zinc-plated, full thread
- General wood joints
- Finger tightening elements
- Safety-relevant applications
- Door and metal fittings
- Glued-laminated timber
- Cross-laminated timber
- Laminated veneer plywood panels (e.g. Multiplex)
- Hard woods (pre-drilled)
- Chipboards and oriented strand boards (e.g. OSB panels)
- Solid wood panels
- Soft woods
- And many other wood materials
- The unique Power-Fast thread reaches into the screw tip and ensures a fast bite. This makes your work noticeably easier with all wood materials.
- The shank ribs (for screws with partial thread from 50 mm in length and up) substantially reduce drive-in resistance and thus enable greater power and battery conservation in your work.
- The optimised head geometry enables an exact and splinter-free surface finish without the screw twisting off, even with connections close to the edge.
- The ETA approval guarantees the high safety standard and the premium quality of fischer Power-Fast screws.
Price is per box.
Fischer Powerfast - FPF-SZ YZF
- Product Code: FPFSZYZF
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £2.10
|Qty||Image||Fischer Powerfast - FPF-SZ YZF||Price|
|FPF-SZ 3.5mm x 16mm YZF (Box 200)||£2.52|
|FPF-SZ 3.5mm x 20mm YZF (Box 200)||£2.74|
|FPF-SZ 3.5mm x 25mm YZF (Box 200)||£3.06|
|FPF-SZ 4.0mm x 20mm YZF (Box 200)||£3.31|
|FPF-SZ 4.0mm x 25mm YZF (Box 200)||£3.74|